The MLRSA service model provides:
- independent and objective medical evidence and assessments from qualified professional medical experts and therapists
- tailored custom reporting to suit your needs
- a unique ‘user friendly’ on-line clinical reporting template that reduces time, cost and provides the efficiency of getting the relevant and important questions answered.
- exceptional service delivery to provide the best possible outcomes and resolutions for all stakeholders involved.
- online animated operations provided through the members portal – these help make difficult surgical procedures easy to understand.
MLRSA Medical Specialists have undertaken a variety of training courses using guidelines from the AMA, Comcare, DVA and CIME.
These include examinations covering:
Medical Specialists >
- Permanent Impairment
- Incapacity and Affects on Daily Living
- Fitness for Duty Assessments
- Comcare Section 36 Assessments
- Comcare Section 24 & 27 Permanent Impairment Assessments
- CIME reports